[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HalfInteger-1.1.1

Andrew Coppin andrewcoppin at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 4 08:37:26 EDT 2009

Felipe Lessa wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 04, 2009 at 12:37:21PM +0100, Andrew Coppin wrote:
>
>> It's on Hackage:
>>
>>   http://hackage.haskell.org/package/AC-HalfInteger-1.1.1
>>
>> It'll be interesting to see if I uploaded it right... o_O
>>

> I guess you did, congrats! :)
>
> ...on the Haddock comments of halve and double, it should be
> "halve . double" and not "half . double", right?  You'll see that
> after the first upload it is easy to do another one (hopefully).

Well that's a good start. Already somebody has found a bug to be fixed.
And in such a trivial package... o_O

Still, at least it's an easy fix. ;-) I don't think I'll bother making
another upload just for this; the fix is applied to my local copy, but
I'll wait until I have something more substantial to upload for the next
version.

"Thanks for the report."