[Haskell-cafe] On the parallel between java annotations and monads

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 10:40:06 EDT 2009

Could you clarify on what is the precise relationship between the
annotations and monads? Or at least an example, like, "The @Foo
annotation corresponds to the Cont monad in the following way:..."

I personally don't see any connection at all, although I'm rather
familiar with both.

Eugene Kirpichov
Web IR developer, market.yandex.ru