[Haskell-cafe] can't build testpack

Ezekiel Smithburg tehgeekmeister at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 18:40:07 EST 2009

oops, forgot to reply to all.  haven't used a mailing list in a while.  =P

this did not solve my problem.  also, dons suggested using runhaskell
Setup.hs --constraint='base<4', which worked for him apparently.  neither
suggestion has changed my error message at all, and I've cleaned and
reconfigured between each attempt.  any other ideas?

also, this section of the .cabal may be relevant:

 Build-Depends: base,
               haskell98, mtl, HUnit,
               QuickCheck >= 1.0 && < 2.0
 If flag(splitBase)
   Build-Depends: base >= 3, containers, random
 Else
   Build-Depends: base < 3