[Haskell-cafe] ANN: data-spacepart - space partitioning data structure[s] (initial release)

Corey O'Connor coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 03:33:54 EST 2009

No solid plans yet. Mostly I wanted to get some kind of start on a
collection of space partitioning data structures.

Some ideas
 - haddock documentation
 - automated tests
 - bounding volume hierarchies.
 - Extend into 3D

My current use of the quadtree is for collision detection. Though also
being able to effectively satisfy other types of requests would be
great.

-Corey O'Connor