[Haskell-cafe] ANN: testpack (first release)

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Jan 26 22:55:03 EST 2009

Hi,

I've just uploaded testpack to Hackage.  It's a collection of a few
utilities for tests: some tools to convert QuickCheck properties into
HUnit test cases, and various shortcuts and tools to increase
verbosity while running tests in both QuickCheck and HUnit.

It is pulled partly from MissingH (a few modules being split off), and
partly from functions I find myself writing over and over again.

API docs and downloads at:

http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/testpack

Like convertible, it should be compatible with Hugs, GHC 6.8, and GHC
6.10.

-- John