[Haskell-cafe] Re: Liskell installation configuration problems in Cygwin on Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2

Benjamin L.Russell DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 04:16:21 EST 2009

On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:10:16 +0900, Benjamin L.Russell
<DekuDekuplex at Yahoo.com> wrote:

>Yesterday, I downloaded Darcs 2.2 and Liskell for Windows XP
>Professional, Service Pack 2, but the following error message appeared
>when I ran "./Setup.lhs configure" in Cygwin:
>
>Configuring liskell-0.1...
>Setup.lhs: At least the following dependencies are missing:
>ghc-paths -any
>
>Does anybody know how this issue should be resolved?
>
>-- Benjamin L. Russell

I forgot to mention that I downloaded Liskell by following the
instructions on "CFruhwirth's Weblog: Liskell standalone" (see
http://blog.clemens.endorphin.org/2009/01/liskell-standalone.html).  I
also posted this question yesterday in a comment there, but nobody has
responded yet.

Incidentally, the Liskell home page at http://liskell.org/ seems to be
down (instead of the original site, an advertisement page, with the
error message "Sorry, access forbidden, error 403," appears at the
bottom of the displayed site).

Does anybody know what's up (or down?) with Liskell?

-- Benjamin L. Russell
http://dekudekuplex.wordpress.com/
-- Matsuo Basho^