[Haskell-cafe] GLUT (glutGet undefined reference)

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:48:17 EST 2009

2009/1/19 Paul Keir <pkeir at dcs.gla.ac.uk>:
> I was hoping to introduce my old pal OpenGL
> with my new chum, Haskell. I used cabal to
> install GLUT on my 64-bit Ubuntu machine with
> GHC 6.8.2 (installed via apt-get/synaptic).

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your problem. But I'd recommend you
using GLFW, it's a lot easier to build and use on Linux and on Windows
(I never managed to install GLUT on Windows). There are some functions
from GLUT that it doesn't have, but most of the time you don't use
them anyway.

HTH,

--
Felipe.