[Haskell-cafe] runghc Setup.hs doitall

Sebastian Sylvan sebastian.sylvan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 11:22:50 EST 2009

Is there some sort of bundle that you can use to install cabal-install
easily? Because it looks to me like I'd have to spend the better part of an
evening manually downloading and installing the gazillion of dependencies it
has, which is far too much work when I just wanted to spend ten minutes
playing with some package...