[Haskell-cafe] ANN: HTTPbis / HTTP-4000.x package available

Jeff Heard jefferson.r.heard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:47:33 EST 2009

Just as a reported speedup, downloading a 5MB file from my own local
machine (via http) went from 1.05 secs to 0.053 secs.  Yes, it's
really an order of magnitude better.  Performance now is on par or
slightly better than cURL (however to get more protocols than HTTP,
you'll still need the ubiquitous cURL library)