[Haskell-cafe] Re: Comments from OCaml Hacker Brian Hurt

Eugene Kirpichov ekirpichov at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 05:46:17 EST 2009

That looks like a freakin' cool idea; however very hard to implement;
so why not write such wikis in predefined places, like,
haskell.org/haskellwiki/Data/Monoid/ and allow haddock to
automatically put links there from the generated documentation? This
would make the documentation (on the wiki) more organized, more
'extensible' and people would know a place where they can surely share
their knowledge in a useful and very findable way.

Are there any drawbacks to this?