[Haskell-cafe] Re: Comments from OCaml Hacker Brian Hurt

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Thu Jan 15 16:15:05 EST 2009

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Coppin <andrewcoppin at btinternet.com> writes:

Andrew> If we *must* insist on using the most obscure possible name for
Andrew> everything, can we at least write some documentation that
Andrew> doesn't require a PhD to comprehend?? (Anybody who attempts to
Andrew> argue that "monoid" is not actually an obscure term has clearly
Andrew> lost contact with the real world.)

*thumb up*

Let the elitists enjoy in obscure terminology, but pls. write docs for
programmers (with examples included).

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D