[Haskell-cafe] real haskell difficulties (at least for me)

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Thu Jan 15 11:38:39 EST 2009

There's no point wasting development resources on threats that may
never emerge. If attacks become a problem, it can be dealt with then
-- when more information on the nature of the threat is available, so
a better solution can be developed than now (when there is no
information, only speculation).

We're not talking about an airline control system here, where waste is
more than acceptable if it trivially reduces risk.

Regards,

John