[Haskell-cafe] ANN: hs-dotnet, version 0.3.0

Sigbjorn Finne sigbjorn.finne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:46:52 EST 2009

Thanks Yitzchak,

I'm thinking and acting on having that available in your quiver & have
prototyped
the ability to do so a couple of times in the past (stand-alone Haskell
code as
fully fledged .NET classes/assemblies, both the dynamic and static kind.)

I didn't want to hold up the initial release to do this right now _and_
would really
like to get a better gauge at how important having that piece would be
to users
looking to use Haskell in a .NET context.

There's only so much time it seems, but no shortage of interesting projects
to hack on :-)

cheers
--sigbjorn