[Haskell-cafe] Re: Monads aren't evil

minh thu noteed at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 10:22:15 EST 2009

I always thought that instead of having two classes of characters, one
for variable (and function) names and the
other for operators, only the first charater of the identifier could
mean it's one or the others,
so *vec or +point would be valid operator names and thus >_> too. And
C++ could be a Data type name...

Cheers,
Thu