[Haskell-cafe] Re: Issues with posix-realtime package

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sat Jan 10 16:03:47 EST 2009

Galchin, Vasili ha scritto:
> Hi Manlio,
>       I am the author of this package. Let me think about what you have
> said.
> Regards, Vasili

If you can't reproduce the problem:
there is a possibility that I have messed up my (GHC) system.

I'm on Linux Debian Lenny.

GHCi, version 6.8.2: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help

     attempting to use module `System.IO' (System/IO.hs) which is not loaded

<interactive>:1:22: Not in scope: `System.IO.stderr'

<interactive>:1:22: Not in scope: `System.IO.stdin'
ghc-6.8.2: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
   (GHC version 6.8.2 for i386-unknown-linux):

Please report this as a GHC bug:  http://www.haskell.org/ghc/reportabug

Yesterday there were no problems with ghci, and I don't remember having
done something strange.

P.S: the impossible can always happen!

Thanks   Manlio Perillo