[Haskell-cafe] Looking for Haskellers on Windows

Günther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Sat Jan 10 14:33:29 EST 2009

Kyra,

that is fantastic new!

Victory is near, I can smell it hahahahahahahaha ...

Um, sry for that, I'm just really really happy and glad I made that post
today. I've been trying to get this issue resolved for more than 14 days
now and if now solution had shown up on the horizon I would have been
forced to dump Haskell and do it all over again in Smalltalk and really
quick on top of it because the final deadline is Jan 19.

The app is 95 % finished and really all that is missing is the bloody
export to Access.

Thank you very very much.

Günther