[Haskell-cafe] Haskell not ready for Foo [was: Re: Hypothetical Haskell job in New York]

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:38:39 EST 2009

John A. De Goes said:
> If you're looking for a project to take on, I would suggest starting with [AMQP]

See:
http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals/comments/7ihpt/amqp_client/

This isn't a new proposal, not to imply you thought so.  If you have a
need for such a library please start working or start a team.  Short
of that, expressing your interest (or perhaps subsequent projects
requiring AMQP) in our somewhat new "Proposed Projects" reddit
community might draw attention to this cause.

Tom