[Haskell-cafe] Low-level networking [Haskell not ready for Foo]

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 19:35:13 EST 2009

Not all the data structures you need are there last I looked.  As you
could infer from my recent posts, one of my dozen future projects is
to add netinet/*.h like data structures to the Haskell network library
(i.e. TCP, IPv4, UDP headers with Binary instances).  This isn't to
say your task would be much more difficult, but it would be nice to
have a community wide definition available.

Tom