[Haskell-cafe] #haskell IRC channel reaches 600 users

Jamie Brandon jamiiecb at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 2 19:01:06 EST 2009

The haskell community has a well deserved reputation for being one of
the friendliest online communities. Perhaps this would be a good point
to figure out what we're doing right? I'm convinced that part of it is
that offtopic conversation is encouraged through on haskell-cafe,
planet haskell and irc. It makes people seem more human and hence
harder to flame.

Jamie