[Haskell-cafe] And another request on how to get started - JSON package

Gü?nther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Sat Feb 28 10:37:17 EST 2009

Hi,

Sigbjorn has contributed tons of very useful packages and particularly
quite a few package that are especially useful for the handful of us
haskell-windows users.

Right now though I could do with an example for how to actually use his
JSON package.

Since it's actively maintained and already there I'd like to avoid
starting from scratch and re-implement the whole thing by using the
samples from RWH. I had hoped that RWH and his package are 1:1 alas they
are not.

Günther