[Haskell-cafe] Cabal haskell-src-1.0.1.3 package bug?

jpaulo at di.uminho.pt jpaulo at di.uminho.pt
Thu Feb 26 03:25:45 EST 2009

[now with the name of the package on subject; appologies for multiple emails]

hello all,

I've used cabal to install package haskell-src-1.0.1.3 under ghc 6.10.1;

Apparently, it worked fine!

However, function parseModule has been given the type:

parseModule ::
   String
   -> ParseResult haskell-src-1.0.1.3:Language.Haskell.Syntax.HsModule

instead of simply

parseModule ::
   String
   -> ParseResult HsModule

as described in the Language.Haskell.Parser module;

This causes conflicting types for all my other modules!

Can anyone please help me on this?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

bests,
joao

--
João Paulo Fernandes