[Haskell-cafe] Status of Haskell under OsX

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:04:27 EST 2009

The one thing that isn't supported in GHC on Mac OS is the generation
of 64-bit code (better if you have lots of RAM you want to take
advantage of, and also has a lot more independent registers for tight
loops), but with any luck that will change soon (I've been trying to
get it to work).

Cheers,
Dan