[Haskell-cafe] Hac5 projects page

Andres Loeh andres at cs.uu.nl
Tue Feb 24 11:16:25 EST 2009

> on <http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Hac5/Projects>, you can list a project
> under “Project descriptions” and under “Experiences”. What’s the difference?

Project descriptions are supposed to be projects you're currently
working on or want to work on during the Hackathon.

Experiences are not necessarily projects (and feel free to update the
description on the page to reflect that), but general Haskell-related
things you are familiar with. So, if for example I am looking for
someone with a lot of experience in writing library bindings using the
FFI, I could look in that list if anyone attending might be able to help
me ...

HTH,
  Andres

--