[Haskell-cafe] Need some advice on deploying an app

G?uenther Schmidt redcom at fedoms.com
Mon Feb 23 19:11:19 EST 2009

Hi Henk-Jan,

en alweer hartelik bedankt.

Since this is the 1st time I have actually developed a product I'm
pretty new to this copy-protection-installer-what-not.

Actually I didn't even know the right term for what kind of tool I was
looking for, only figured that it would propably exist.

Right now I found this

If this lives up to its promise than I'll probably choose this.