[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers on Twitter!

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 23 11:21:11 EST 2009

On 2009 Feb 21, at 16:14, Daniel Peebles wrote:
> http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Twitter. Please update with yourself or
> any other Haskellers we may have missed.

Since I can't create an account to fix my entry:
(1) my name is misspelled
(2) partly to synchronize my accounts and partly to try to figure out
why searches for me on http://search.twitter.com fail, I changed my
account name.

If you're looking to follow me on Twitter, I'm now "geekosaur".  (I
still don't show up in searches though.  One of many; the folks at
Twitter seem to have trouble with getting their indexes to work
right....)

system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allbery at ece.cmu.edu