[Haskell-cafe] Re: speed: ghc vs gcc

Sebastian Sylvan sylvan at student.chalmers.se
Sat Feb 21 19:02:05 EST 2009

No, he asked if comparing the D64 version with the straight gcc one was
"more fair" then comparing a version that precomputes the result with one
that doesn't. That's what I responded to.

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 11:59 PM, Louis Wasserman <wasserman.louis at gmail.com

--
Sebastian Sylvan
+44(0)7857-300802