[Haskell-cafe] Re: Paper draft: "Denotational design with type class morphisms"

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Fri Feb 20 09:17:14 EST 2009

Conal Elliott <conal at conal.net> wrote:

> DRAFT version ___ comments please

Conal, please, PLEASE, never, EVER again use the word "meaning" if you
actually mean "denotation". It confuses the hell out of me, especially
the (I guess unintended) connotation that you analyse the meaning of a
particular instance's existence on a cosmic scale.
Please. These things have neither purpose in life nor has their life
any meaning, they just bleeding denote things.