[Haskell-cafe] How to create an online poll

Rick R rick.richardson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:12:28 EST 2009

I'm sure Premier Election Solutions (formerly Diebold) can provide us with
an online voting solution.
Their value-add services allows us to set the outcome beforehand, so, in
effect, the the voting process will be determinate. Which is certainly of
interest to Haskell coders.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Max Rabkin <max.rabkin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM, Anton van Straaten
> <anton at appsolutions.com> wrote:
> > There's also the Condorcet Internet Voting Service:
> >
> >  http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html
>
> This looks like exactly what we need! Any objections?
>
> --Max

We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them.
   - A. Einstein