[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: first Grapefruit release

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Mon Feb 16 13:54:23 EST 2009

Am Montag, 16. Februar 2009 19:27 schrieben Sie:
> Ah.  Copy, don't darcs get.

If you copy a repository which was itself fetched from somewhere using this
lazy patch fetching feature, you’ll probably experience problems too. If it’s
the repository you work in and you never fetched any patches into it, you
might be successful. This is how I understand it. We see that this lazy patch
fetching thing is dangerous. ;-)

> If you want to take a look, I'd love to hear your thought.
> demos/BarrieCalc has some commentary, and the other applications in demos
> are all very simple.

I just executed the demos. At the moment, I have no time to look at the code
but I think I will have a look in the future.

Best wishes,
Wolfgang