[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: spacepart-0.1.0.0 (was called
coreyoconnor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:28:40 EST 2009
- Renamed Math.Geometry to Data.SpacePart.AABB
- Renamed Data.QuadTree to Data.SpacePart.QuadTree
- Added Data.SpacePart.QuadTree.query. Returns all elements that
intersect a given boundary.
- The inclusive nature of the boundary's min extent should take
precedence of the exclusive
nature of the max extent.
Before this change many of the tests failed when boundaries of
0 area were involved. One case
that did not work was constructing a quadtree containing
elements of 0 area. This change
The tests all_elements_inserted_query_prop and
fail if any element involved is of 0 area.
- Cannot create quadtrees with initial bounds of 0 area.
- Removed requirement on elements being an instance of the
Intersectable class. The only
required instance is of Data.SpacePart.AABB.HasBoundary.
- Changed package name to spacepart instead of data-spacepart. The
last release of
data-spacepart used a data based version number. This version
number policy did not work well
with the standard package version policy.
- Added some QuickCheck based checks. Run with test/run_verify
- Cleaned up the module exports.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe