[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] Google Summer of Code 2009

Matthew Elder matt at mattelder.org
Thu Feb 12 03:16:47 EST 2009

would love to see this.

basic features first i suppose. here are some of my ideas:

1. browseable change history with preview pane (preview pane shows diff and
patch message)
2. darcs send which goes through the usual interactive console but then
prompts with a file save pane where you will save the .dpatch (easy
contribution).
3. graphical dependency chart for patches (also shows conflict patches as
merges).

Need somewhere to put your code? http://patch-tag.com
Want to build a webapp? http://happstack.com