[Haskell-cafe] Gtk2HS 0.10.0 Released

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 19:11:37 EST 2009

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 15:49 +0100, Lennart Augustsson wrote:
> Does this version work from ghci?
>
>   -- Lennart

Specifically I believe Lennart is asking about Windows. It's worked in
ghci in Linux for ages and it worked in ghci in Windows prior to the
0.9.13 release.

In the 0.9.13 release on Windows there was something funky with linking
(possibly due to using a newer mingw) and ghci's linker could not
understand was was going on and could not load the packages.

Duncan