[Haskell-cafe] Re: space leak with 'concat' ?

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:12:38 EST 2009

Yes, I was really surprised that this was the case. I while ago I did a
little FRP experiment. I made a top level binding to a list of timer event
occurrences. The list was generated on another thread. To my surprise, I did
not have space leak, which is amazingly cool, but it felt odd :) Is it
documented when GHC will garbage collect CAFs?