[Haskell-cafe] Haddock Markup

Richard O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Tue Feb 10 18:46:34 EST 2009

On 10 Feb 2009, at 9:16 pm, Wolfgang Jeltsch wrote:
> I did *not* want to argue pro “designed-for-HTML”. I wanted to argue
> contra “designed-for-PDF” and pro “designed-for-any-output-format”.

Fair enough.
I suppose I should point out what seems obvious to me,
which is that one could embed a substantial chunk of MathML
(possibly all of it) in TeX.
I mean, give it a TeX-parseable syntax.

The reason I mention this is that I've found typing TeX
versions of formulas to be noticeably easier and faster than
using "equation editors" to generate MathML.