[Haskell-cafe] Re: Haskell and Java interaction

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Mon Feb 9 16:31:29 EST 2009

The bridging projects are all dead and unsupported. You can still do
it, but you'll have to write Haskell wrappers that use C types, then
write C code that calls the wrapped Haskell code, then write JNI code
to call the C code from Java.

There was a promising thesis project called LambdaVM that allowed you
to compile Haskell to JVM byte codes, but it suffered the same fate as
all thesis projects.

John A. De Goes
The Evolution of Collaboration

http://www.n-brain.net    |    877-376-2724 x 101