[Haskell-cafe] The Haskell re-branding exercise

Richard Kelsall r.kelsall at millstream.com
Mon Feb 9 08:03:05 EST 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
> Help identifying and implementing a voting process is very welcome.

Maybe we could have an administrator who receives the votes by email
and we confirm our emailed vote by appending the MD5 of our email to
a Haskell wiki page. The machine-readable email format might be:

I vote for these three logos in order of preference:
23
5
78
Here is my random salt:
kauhgfhgh
Here is the MD5 of the above:
e4d909c290d0fb1ca068ffaddf22cbd0

The administrator can check the MD5s he has received by email and
mark them as good on the wiki page, count the votes and publish
the result.

Richard.