[Haskell-cafe] How to properly design a Haskell TK

Peter Verswyvelen bugfact at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:45:27 EST 2009

I don't think we need one large GUI toolkit.
We need orthogonal little pieces that could be combined together into a
toolkit... Less is more...

So first we need to identify what these pieces really are, what they "mean"
and how they can be composed together to make a bigger thing...

So what *is* a GUI anyway?

Anyway, I'm afraid as soon as you start with that, you will end up with
something like Reactive and Fieldtrip, which is still work in progress and
not yet proven to work, but it does not mean we can't discuss about it :)