[Haskell-cafe] Purely funcional LU decomposition

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 04:41:35 EST 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 04:42, Thomas Davie <tom.davie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Shinyness indeed – a quick note though, as ghc doesn't support dynamic
> linking of Haskell code, the above is equivalent to the GPL.

I always use LGPL. Anyway, I will keep it that way, as I still have hopes on
dynamic linking Haskell  becoming a reality

> Would be lovely if you packaged this up and stuck it on Hackage :)

I may do that when I am finished with all the other stuff. I am building a
(very primitive) circuit simulator using Haskell.

It is a toy I am doing just to learn Haskell (until now I learned how to use
Arrays and Parsec)...

--
Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto
Electronic Engineer, MSc.