[Haskell-cafe] Re: Why binding to existing widget toolkits doesn't make any sense

John A. De Goes john at n-brain.net
Tue Feb 3 00:32:01 EST 2009

Perhaps I should have been more precise:

How do you define "layout" and "interaction semantics" in such a way
that the former has a *necessarily* direct, enormous impact on the
latter?

HTML/CSS is a perfect example of how one can decouple a model of
content from the presentation of that content. The developer writes
the content model and the controller, while UX guys or designers get
to decide how it looks.

Regards,

John A. De Goes
N-BRAIN, Inc.