[Haskell-cafe] GHC 6.11 missing time package?

Lyle Kopnicky lists at qseep.net
Sun Feb 1 04:06:49 EST 2009

I tried building it from hackage. I got an error:
    Setup.hs: sh: createProcess: does not exist (No such file or directory)

...which is very similar to the error I get if I try to build it using 6.10:

    Setup.hs: sh: runGenProcess: does not exist (No such file or directory)

I don't know if there's something wrong with the package, or I don't have
something set up right to build it on Windows.