[Haskell-cafe] pointfree-trouble

slemi 0slemi0 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:40:46 EST 2009

i dont know any calculus-thingy, this is what i did:

reMatr a = Matr . a . unMatr
reMatr a = Matr . (. unMatr) a
reMatr a = Matr . (flip (.) unMatr) a
reMatr = Matr . (flip (.) unMatr)

as  http://old.nabble.com/pointfree-trouble-td26881661.html#a26889388 Daniel
pointed out, this doesnt work because (flip (.) unMatr) takes two arguments.
i'm really interested in this calculus stuff, looking up now:)