[Haskell-cafe] Re: parallel and distributed haskell?

Murray Gross mgross21 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 18 12:41:37 EST 2009

Please note: We have a version of GUM in which PVM has been replaced by
direct network communication. However, this project has been idle since
the appearance of GHC-6, and I have not been able to get a binary of the
parallel version (which is based on GHC-5) to compile itself.

Murray Gross
Brooklyn College,
City University of New York