[Haskell-cafe] Re: Allowing hyphens in identifiers

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Dec 18 04:05:18 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 6:58 PM, Richard O'Keefe <ok at cs.otago.ac.nz> wrote:

>  (Why do people call
> baStudly syle "camel"?  Is there somewhere in the world a
> species of camel with three or four humps, like
> XmlNodeSansChildren?)

As near as I can tell (from googling) you're the one calling it
"baStudlyCaps" :)  See this mail were you seem to coin the phrase and
mention "african gender prefix" (what is that?):

It seems that if you want this name "baStudlyCaps" to catch on it should be
added to the list of alternate names for camel case: