[Haskell-cafe] REMINDER: Next BostonHaskell meeting TONIGHT at MIT

Ravi Nanavati ravi_n at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:33:08 EST 2009

The full details of the event are here:

I'm just sending out this reminder to make sure more people hear about
the event.

If you're planning to come please respond to our attendance poll at:

This will help us get a better count of attendees for refreshments
(since my wife has volunteered to make more goodies). Please also
respond to the poll if you're interested in BostonHaskell, but
couldn't come this month because of scheduling or location
constraints. That will help us improve planning for future meetings.

I look forward to seeing many Boston-area Haskellers tonight!

 - Ravi Nanavati