[Haskell-cafe] changelogs for packages on Hackage

Valery V. Vorotyntsev valery.vv at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 04:18:14 EST 2009

It would be nice if Hackage displayed ``recent changes'' of a package.
[severity: wishlist]

You see, I am subscribed to the ``hackage - recent additions'' feed
[http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/recent.rss] and receive
entries that look like this:

    Cabal 1.8.0.2
    Added by DuncanCoutts, Wed Dec 16 04:19:24 UTC 2009.
    A framework for packaging Haskell software

This is sweet.  But how can I tell what's new in Cabal since 1.6.0.3?
(`Cabal' is just an example here.)

				* * *  -- these are snowflakes

Dear Santa,

This year, I have been a very good boy (in his thirties).  I have not
pillaged, and I have often helped my children with their homework. And
I always say `thank you', which makes me polite and so I deserve lots
of presents this year!

Please bring this stuff for me and the people in Haskell community.

--
vvv