[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Hemkay, the 100% Haskell MOD player

Patai Gergely patai_gergely at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 14 17:31:51 EST 2009

> Nice work!
Thanks! :)

> Did you try the OpenAL binding? Not sure if that works.
No, I haven't really looked hard, to be honest. Portaudio looked simple
enough, so I picked it. But it could be anything, since the mixing is
done on my side anyway, and all I need is a way to push (preferably
Float) samples to the sound unit. I'm sure there are several viable
options, so the deciding factor is rather portability, and secondly ease
of use.