[Haskell-cafe] What about adding a wiki for each haskell project?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sat Dec 12 12:09:16 EST 2009

Hi Antoine.

One of the main goals is to have a place to a put information when
you're not the maintainer. Of course I can put everything into *my*
cabal files. I don't want to do this for projects I don't maintain.
I'd like to ask maintainers first. But while this question - reply cycle
is in progress I'd like to add a link to my patches.

About darcs: Sure. Nobody want's to duplicate the contents of the darcs
web page. However you can add a link to it.

I wonder which is the way to ask all maintainers how they like this
idea or more important: Why they might dislike having a wiki page
others may edit as well.

Marc Weber