[Haskell-cafe] Re: Why?

John D. Earle JohnDEarle at cox.net
Thu Dec 10 13:19:40 EST 2009

I'm going to try to respond to your letters later on when I have more time. This break may also be useful in that it may help the conversation from becoming overheated. I stopped in the middle of a letter and put it in the draft folder so that I could give it greater attention. I was writing it out too quickly. I was responding to Job Vranish. I was responding to his "Though I'm curious as to how a language could be effect free in a practical sense, but not a strict one? could you give an example?" query. My response is already fleshed out. I just have to polish it.

Cheers