[Haskell-cafe] Nano-Languages

John D. Earle JohnDEarle at cox.net
Wed Dec 9 18:43:58 EST 2009

Stefan, I managed to look at the paper and yeah you may be onto something. I
am certainly open to ideas. Looks promising. There needs to be a standard
way to extend the language without having to concern oneself with everything
that goes under the hood. There is certainly an interest in this. It is like
what everyone wants for Christmas.