pexports Was: Re: [Haskell-cafe] binding to C libraries on Windows was Low Level Audio - Writing bytes to the sound card?

John Lask jvlask at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:46:29 EST 2009

I think it would be a usefull addition to the haskell windows tool
chain, and help facilitate the creation of bindings to  libraries on
windows where no appropriate import library exists.

I am sure if you put it "out there" in whatever form, someone will find
a use for it and perhaps build upon it.

jvl